Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 21: 3 weeks today and random reporting

Wow, the end of three weeks of juicing is today. Just 10 more weeks to go. It's easier and easier, to tell the truth, to juice, than eat. I've been reading others' blogs who've done this in the past, and that's been a common reaction. However, I will be eating again in April!

Yesterday, after a day of minimal juice (2 quarts, plus 2 quarts of water on Monday) I awoke WANTING something sweet, like a donut! I drank 5 quarts of veggie juice yesterday, in response, as I'm sure my craving came from not enough juice on Monday. As a note, I didn't drink much on Monday as I was not hungry nor interested in drinking much.

I'm trying - really - to listen to my body and give it what it wants.

I gave myself an enema yesterday - clear water, and 96 ounces of it, which is double the usual. I have coffee cold-steeping now, and will do a CE today to stimulate my liver, as I awoke with a headache. I have a new throw on my bed, so I may be responding to dye or other chemicals in the throw. The coffee with get my liver to detox faster.

Weight release: 21 lbs. It's interesting - I may go 4 or 5 days with no weightloss, and then drop 2-5 lbs.

A couple of days in the past week, I've experienced an intense 'metal' taste in my mouth. I did have cilantro last week a couple of time so that may be from it doing its job.

1 comment:

  1. Patti! no update since the 27th!

    Whats happening!

    that butternut squash juice was Delicious.

    ReplyDelete