Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 10: This is getting easy.

Yes, it is. Planning is easier. I start the day with water or diluted tea, and then I juice. Today I had carrot/celery/tomato/fennel juices. I love, love, love that fennel. Had 4 quarts of it today.

I also had 2 quarts of diluted Rooibos tea, 2 cups of freshly squeezed orange juice, plus 2 quarts of a fresh orange juice/coconut water combo. Oh my, that was tasty (as Rock, my brother, would say!).

I picked oranges and lemons today from friends' trees. Lovely fruits, all of them. I came home from the orange picking and immediately washed and juiced some of the oranges. I love their sweet/tart flavor.

Did a water only E today...still releasing solid matter. It comes late in the releasing so it must be up higher in my body. I'll do one more CE on Sunday, and then reduce the E's from daily to every 3 or 4 days.

Drove up to SF for a social event in a Landmark Wisdom Unlimited course; was fun to be there but was surrounded by people coughing and sneezing! YIKES! My travelling companion also became sick, so we left after about 2 hours. We stopped at Whole Foods in San Mateo to get her some juice as she was feeling quite ill from a fever and stuffy head. I got a large bottle of Odwalla Tangerine Juice and drank it on the way home to reduce the opportunity of being exposed to all those bug particulates in the air! No, it wasn't raw, and yes, I drank it to start to flush my system. I'll get some more fresh juice on Sunday.

I feel great; balanced, calm and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment