Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 17: 20 lbs. released

The cascara sagrada is doing its job...I'm still releasing solid waste. Yesterday's was pretty dark and malodorous, like it'd been fermenting for awhile. The skin on my entire body seems to have improved greatly, and my normally itchy scalp, isn't. I've released 20 lbs., and yesterday had on a pair of jeans that I hadn't worn in a long time..plus, they weren't tight!

After a day (Day 16) of not liking you all very much, yesterday was quite peaceful. I even went on a first date/slide by (as my friend, Rita, calls it - that first off Internet meet for coffee/tea/drink to see if we like each other in person kind of date) and it went well. I had some Ruby Chai tea..Rooibos tea with Chai spice. It was good. So was the date, Russ. Nice, tall, good looking, warm, smart man.

Yesterday, I drank 2 quarts of water with the juice of a Meyer lemon squeezed into each, 3 quarts of veggie juice (celery/carrot/Meyer lemon) and 2 cups of the aforementioned tea.

Today I have a large Thrivin' Edibles order to make for someone, so will head over to the kitchen around 10. Tomorrow, I have my Wrap and Roll class, so later this afternoon, I'll get all that put together.

Another peaceful day in a soaked paradise. We do need the rain....

And if you can, please make a contribution for the people of Haiti, at www.hopeforhaitinow.org. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment