Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 9: How it's going

Here I am at Day 9. I've had lots of questions about how I feel, etc. Here's the skinny:
I sleep better and don't wake up wishing I could sleep more.
The pain in my lower joints, especially in my ankles has nearly dissipated.
A wound I've had on my right shin for a VERY long time (months) has almost completely healed.
An itchy rash I've had just below the aforementioned wound has almost completely disappeared.
I've lost 14 pounds.
I am much less frequently irritated by the other occupants on the planet.
Lots of gurgling in the belly - fun to listen to.

Today's report;
When I awoke this morning, I immediately drank down a quart of diluted Rooibos tea. I love that stuff. About 90 minutes later, I had my first juice of the day, while making a bunch of celery juice, and added cinnamon to the plain celery juice. A different and delightful combo. Cinnamon is good for balancing blood sugar. I had a second quart with some nutmeg and Himalayan salt in it and it was yummy.

Did the CE at about 1:30 and noted that I'm still passing solid matter. I must be releasing stuff that's been lodged in the ol' intestines!

My 3rd quart, at about 2 pm, was a carrot/celery/cucumber/onion/tomato/red bell pepper juice. I added a touch of Himalayan salt and rosemary to it. Delish.

Met a friend at 3 pm to create the opportunity of sharing transformation to a non-profit and drank some hot tea.

At 5:30 I had part of my 4th quart and headed off to the movies. When I got home, I had the rest of it and was in bed, ready to sleep by 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment