Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 15: I'm melting!

The start of my third week, of 13.

I've now released 18 pounds. That seems amazing, and it's the same thing that happened when I first went raw. The excess weight just melted off.

Yesterday, I had 2.5 quarts of juice, and 2 quarts of Meyer lemon/water. I went to a health fair last night that was interesting. It was a great way to connect with other people who also have businesses that support people's well being.

Today, at 6 am, I had a quart of Meyer Lemon/Tangerine Water (juice of 1 lemon and 1 tangerine). Then I had 2 cups of celery juice straight, as I was juicing at 8 am. I had another cup of celery juice about 2 hours later.

At noon, I had a quart of juice made from: celery, carrots, tomato, sweet potato, kale, Meyer Lemon and fresh coconut water. It was SUPER yummy!

I've noted that I'm pretty irritated with people this afternoon; I feel edgy. I'm keeping to myself for the rest of the day so I don't get it all over other people.

Physical changes: No more furry teeth! Feels good. And I had 'sleep' in only one eye today, when I woke up. I seem to be tossing and turning less, as I hardly had to brush my hair when I got up too. Am still sleeping 7 hours a night, as an average. I love that.

I'm drinking a quart of celery/carrot/Meyer lemon juice now, and will have another quart of juice before I go to bed tonight.

That is all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment