Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 12: More physical changes

My citrus juice drinking seems to be working. I have a little bit of a runny nose, and a slight sore throat, but noting else. I continued to drink freshly squeezed citrus juice, that was just picked this week. Today I started to dilute it as the sugar rush is a bit much.

For today, I drank:
6 am: 1 quart of water
6:30 am: 1 quart of celery/carrot/tomato juice.
8 am: 2 cups coconut water
10:30 am: 1 quart celery/carrot/red pepper/tomato/scallion/key lime jice.
2 pm: 1 quart juice
5 pm: 1 quart water
8 pm: 1 quart 1/2 water, 1/2 orange juice.

I started taking cascara sagrada today. It's a stimulant for the peristalsis action of the digestive track. My body is releasing more solid waste. According to the plan I am loosely following, I'll do enemas every 3-4 days, and take the cascara sagrada until day 40.

More physical changes:
An ingrown eyebrow, that has been a lump in my eyebrow for months has completely disappeared, and the dark discoloration of the area (from me trying to dig out the eyebrow) is lightening.
Pimple-like bumps on my legs, which are not pimples, are starting to pop out of their casings, and heal.
I didn't use a hair dressing on my hair today as I forgot, and my hair didn't frizz. Despite the intense humidity we're experiencing here in California.

Tomorrow I'll write about protein intake; I've had a lot of questions about that issue.
stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment